As a second sweltering day dawned on couture week in Paris, guests including Olivia Palermo, Daphne Guinness, Farida Khelfa, Pixie Lott, Anya Taylor-Joy and Sai Bennett were feeling the heat at Schiaparelli on Monday morning. “I got off lightly today,” Taylor-Joy said, looking cool in braided hair and a cold-shouldered Schiaparelli outfit. The actress, who has five movies including the X-Men franchise’s “The New Mutants,” had returned from a break in Italy and was still feeling the burn. “I’m usually a bit of a vampire, but I was all ‘I’ll be like an Italian goddess,’ but then I got sunburned.” For Bennett, starring in a new installment of the “Lake Placid” horror series, being caught unaware in a Parisian heat wave was, however, an opportunity to stock up on her favorite brands such as Jeanne Damas’ Rouje. “Being a London girl, the heat is something I’m not used to,” the actress said. Paris was a stopover for fellow Brit Lott, who was heading back to the United Kingdom for the finale of “The Voice Kids” and a tour that will conclude mid-August at the Brighton Pride. “I love the sunshine, it’s just the heat I can’t do. Sweating is my least favorite part
Follow WWD on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
Read More...
from WWDWWD https://ift.tt/2tXomzy